Thursday, May 22, 2008

RSS

RSS feeds definitely make searching for information you use all the time much easier. It is neat that I can put everything onto one place so that I don't have to go all over the place looking for info.

Already at work, I have a huge list of favorites sites that I use for Reference, so this would be just one step further, showing me new updates on those sites. For example, I could easily look up the NYTimes bestseller list without having to locate it in a drawer. RSS feeds could also be great in my personal life to get the newest news and changes from all of my favorite sites.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi LibraryRed,

I've never experienced RSS feeds though I know about them and understand what they are (mostly!). I'd be interested in getting a peek at the list of favorite sites that you use for Reference and seeing how it all comes together as RSS feeds, if you'd care to share.

Opalel