Tuesday, July 8, 2008

23rd Thing!

Yay! I've reached my 23rd Thing!

All in all, this has been a fun project. Even though I knew about most of the things on the list, I had never really gotten much of a chance to go in and explore them.

I think my favorite thing that I've learned about is the Zoho Writer. This was something completely new to me and I think it will be very useful in the future. No more worrying about whether or not something has attached in an email because it's too big or something was corrupted, or worrying that my disk or flashdrive is scratched or broken. Using this website, all of my documents will be saved online and easily accessible.

I think that this program has further reinforced how important it is to keep on learning. That there's always something new out there and if you're not careful, you will learn about it.

I guess one unexpected outcome from the 23 Things is that there is always something new and useful out there you have to keep an eye out for them. They are not all necessary in my everyday life, but it is good to know about them.

I don't really know what I would do to improve on the program's format or concept. I enjoyed doing the 23 Things.

In the future, I would definetly participate in another program like 23 Things. It was fun to get paid to learn about new things.

No comments: