Thursday, June 26, 2008

The Amazing Stop Motion Bookshelf

For my YouTube post this week, I decided to limit the videos I searched to just library videos. Otherwise, I think I would still be on the computer looking through everything available. As it was, there were tons of library videos. I saw a library workout tape, a library rap, library dominoes, even Mr. Bean at the library (hilarious here is the link if you want to watch it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyDY0hiMZy8)

The following video was my favorite. I'm pretty sure that this is what the books do at night. It explains why nothing ever seems to be where it should be!


I think that YouTube is a great tool for the library. I've already seen the YouTube video on the PBCLS website showing the Tequesta Branch opening. I think that this tool could be used to show other library openings and other library events. YouTube would also be useful to promote features on our website. Wouldn't it be great to have a YouTube video showing patrons how to properly search our catalog? Or library databases?

No comments: